Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vivi's 2nd Birthday

Vivi turned 2 on July 14, she had a party with her derby siblings Chip Off The Old Blocker and Dirty Daughter, plus her derby step moms, Aim DeKill and Dirty Thirty.

Her grandparents, Uncle B, Aunt Mira, cousins Frankie and Fino were there too- thanks to Uncle Matt for this video! She got her Maisy fix, and was excited by her Maisy doll, books, and cool stuff Grandma brought back from Europe.

Oh yes, and how could I forget the highlight of the party- seeing Andy (Aim's son) position himself on the little yellow scooter at the top of a long, 20 foot slide, ready to take flight. I almost didn't say anything because I couldn't believe what I was seeing; fortunately I did yell and Uncle Matt saved the day. I seriously respect Aim for her mothering skills if she deals with stuff like that all the time and doesn't lose her mind. She wins the mothering prize. All I have to deal with is tantrums because Vivi doesn't get the right stickers she wants.

1 comment:

  1. Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times. Please stay seated until the ride has come to a full and complete stop.

    ReplyDelete