Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Razor's Custom SkateWear

Scrimmage shirts. Uniforms. Sweatshirts. Helmet panties. Booty shorts.

Check out my Facebook page for the most updated info:

Link to info on helmet covers:

PRICES:
Black or white scrimmage tank or tee with your name and number $20
Name and number on the back of your own shirt or sweatshirt $10
Name and number on the back of your own shirt, plus numbers on sleeves $12
Name and number on the hood of your hoodie $8
Small name or number on something $7
Printing on the butt of your booty shorts: $8
Booty shorts with printing on the butt $15
Uniforms: contact me for customization

LETTERING COLORS:
Solids: Black, White, Red, Apple Green, Yellow, Fuschia, Royal Blue, Orange, Purple, Burgundy, you name it.

Metallics: Fuchsia, Red, Silver, Gold (add $1 to the price)

Glitters: Black Glitter, Pink Glitter, Red Glitter, Green Glitter, Rainbow Glitter, Gold Glitter, Aqua Glitter, Purple Glitter (add $2 to the price)
CLICK HERE FOR FONTS or you can use almost any font.

Order here:

Email steffinrazor at gmail.com if you have a question.

























































3 comments:

  1. I love my Puker shirt. Now I just need to get to Puker Practice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! We'll try for next monday.
    I want to make one for Pia that has a section for her to collect little symbols that represent the amount of pukers she's had at pracky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I totally want that scrimmage shirt! Too funny! Can I have mini numbers on the sleeves too so I don't have to get written on?

    - Kitten

    ReplyDelete