Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Razor's Custom SkateWear Helmet Panties


First off, check out my Facebook page for the most updated photos: 


Queen of the Rink helmet cover














I am a one woman show. I do lettering for scrimmage shirts, uniforms and booty shorts, plus I do helmet panties for roller derby. AKA helmet covers. I have done countless sets for my league and I love making them. For jammer stars I iron them on first, then I stitch them on and I've never had one come off. I overlock all seams so the seams are strong.

A full set of panties is $50 and consists of 2 jammer and 2 pivot. Each team should have at least 2 sets (i.e. one jammer and one pivot in red base with white contrast; and one jammer and one pivot in white base with red contrast) because you never know when you might need a different color scheme. Having a full set of each color scheme is even better (that's 8 panties total) because you can have one set on the track and one set for skaters the bench to put on for the next jam.
My league played in a tournament in Tucson last year and used all 3 sets of panties in 3 different color schemes. Below are photos of some that I've made, click on the photo to super size it:
























Photos above are courtesy of Jim Cottingham and Axle Adams. I can't figure out how to list the credits right underneath the photos, sorry guys!

Email me at steffinrazor@gmail.com if you are interested in some custom panties in a color of your choosing. I love fancy fabrics, patterns, metallics, etc. Just let me know what colors or patterns you want and I'll find the fabric. I can do reversible jammer panties for $3 more each, this means there are stars on the inside as well as the outside in case your jammer puts it on inside out(if the stars aren't showing, she won't receive any points). Also, check out my blog for info on other uniform-type things I do!

Derba luv,
Steffin' Razor

1 comment:

  1. we make custom boyshorts.

    would love to network.
    http://sexygirlrock.com

    ReplyDelete